Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More letters to grandma :)

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the shirt. It is very nice. I am writing this letter in the kitchen. Federica is in the dining room. She is playing.
What are you doing grandma? Are you in the yard. Are you watering your plants? I lke your plants.
See you soon.
Love
Ismael Mizzi

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the necklace. It is very pretty. I am wearing it now. I am writing this letter in the kitchen.
What are you doing, grandma? Are watching TV or cooking? Are you making ice-cream? I like your ice-cream!
See you soon.
Love
Solange

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the yo-yo. I am going to play with it later. It is very nice. I am writing this letter in the kitchen. My sister Nelly is in the kitchen too.
What are you doing grandma? Are you cooking chicken nuggets? I like your chicken nuggets.
See you soon.
Love
Dejean

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the set of clothes. They are very pretty. I am wearing them now. I am writing this letter in the kitchen. Nicole is in the bedroom. She is sleeping.
What are you doing grandma? Are you in the kitchen? Are you making a cake? I like you cakes.
Love
Casey

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the boat. It is very nice. I keep it under my bed. I am writing this letter in my room. Mum is cooking in the kitchen. Dad is still at work.
What are you doing, grandma? Are you in your kitchen? Are you making biscuits? I like your biscuits. They are my favourite.
See you soon.
Love
Dylan.

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the sweets. I am going to eat them later. I am writing this letter in the kitchen. Gwendyn is in the pram. She is sleeping.
What are you doing grandma? Are you watching TV? Are you watching your favourite show? See you soon.
Love
Aiden

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the Playstation 3 you bought me. It is very cool. I am going to play with it soon.
I am writing this letter in the kitchen. Clayton is in our bedroom. He is playing with the computer. What are you doing grandma? Are you baking a cake? I like your cakes! See you soon.
Love
Kyle

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the Wii you gave me for my birthday. I play with it every day. I am writing this letter in the living room. He is playing with his psp.
What are you doing grandma? Are you making a pizza! See you soon.
Love
Matthias.

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the necklace. It is very pretty. I am wearing it now. I am writing this letter in the kitchen. Chantelle is in here with me. What are you doing grandma? Are you in your kitchen? Are you making some cupcakes? I love your cupcakes.
See you soon
Love
Celine

1 comment: