Friday, February 24, 2012

A letter

Dear Bill,
My name is Kyle and I come from Malta. I live in Birkirkara. I am seve. I have one brother. I have a bird too. his name is Peter. I like computer games and riding my bike.
Please write a letter to me.
From Kyle

Dear Bill,
My name is Liam and I come from Malta. I live in Birkirkara. I am seven years old. I have no brothers or sisters. I have a dog. Her name is Happy. I like playing with my dog and watching TV.
Please write a letter to me.
From Liam

Dear Molly,
My name is Tamara and I come from Malta. I live in Birkirkara. I am seven. I have one brother and one sister. My brother's name is Anthony and my sister's name is Kelly. I have a dog called Poppy. I like playing on my PSP and I like to play with Poppy the dog.
Please write a letter to me.
From
Tamara

Dear Molly,
My name is Leona and I come from Malta. I live in Naxxar. I am seven years old. I have no brothers or sisters. I have two cats. Their names are Ruby and Sky. I like to play games on my computer and read books.
Please write a letter to me
From
Leona

No comments:

Post a Comment