Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A letter to grandma.

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the t-shirt. It is very nice. I am wearing it now. I am writing this letter in the kitchen. Gabriella is in her bedroom. She is playing with her dolls. What are you doing grandma? Are you in your kitchen? Are you making pies? I like your pies, they are very yummy.
See you soon
Love Christian

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the bracelet. It is very nice. I am wearing it now. I am writing this letter in the livingroom. Nigel is in his bedroom playing games on his computer.
What are you doing grandma? Are you in your garden planting some flowers? I like you garde full of flowers.
See you soon.
Love Haley

Dear grandma
Thank you for the warm jersey. It is very pretty. I am wearing it now!
I am writing this letter in my bedroom. Mark is in his bedroom reading a book. Waht are you doing grandma? Are you in yur kitchen? Are you making fried eggs? I like your fried eggs and sausages!
See you soon
Love Nicole P

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the dress. It is very pretty. I am wearing it now. I am writing this letter in my bedroom. Mark is in the bathroom. He is having a bath. What are you doing grandma? Are you in your garden? Are you planting flowers? I like your colourful flowers.
See you soon.
Love Nicole S

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the ball that you gave me. It is very nice. I play with it every day. I am writing this letter in the kitchen. Jake is in the bedroom. He is playing with the X Box and Lana is near me. What are you doing? Are you mixing milk and ice-cream? Yum, yum I like it the way you do it.
See you soon.
Love Logen

Dear grandma,
Thank you for the clothes. They are very nice. I am going to wear them for a party next Saturday.  I am writing thid letter in the living room on the sofa near Ruby and Sky. Grandma I love you and give a big hug to grandpa for me.
See you soon.
Love Leona

No comments:

Post a Comment