Thursday, April 26, 2012

My bedroom

In our house there are many rooms. The one I like best is my room. In my room I have many things. I have a yellow table and a yellow chair. On the left there is a cosy bed with red blanket on it. Near my bed there is a bedside table. On it is a lampshade so that I can read at night. My curtains match my carpet and the door. They are all purple. The walls are bright white which I try to keep clean. I really like my bedroom and I take pride in keeping it very clean.
Nicole Porter

At home we have many rooms. I like my bedroom best. In my room I have a bed and a wardrobe. On my bed I have a big teddybear. I keep my clothes in the wardrobe. On the wall I have some pictures. The wall is painted peach. I like to play in my bedroom. I keep my toys in a box under my bed. I like my room because it is lovely.
Tristan Gauce

My bedroom is not a large one but it is beautiful. The colour of the wall is white. It has brown carpet and a brown curtain. It has a big window and a bid door. My brother and I both sleep in my room. In my room we have the television and the X-box. We spend alot of time in my bedroom. In my bedroom I have alot of pictures of me. My mum wash our room every day. I like my room cvery much.
Logen Attard

In my house I have many rooms. I like my bedroom best. In my bedroom I have a chair and a table. My bedroom's colour is pink. On my chest of drawers I have a lamp. The lamp's colour is pink and black. I sleep with my sister in my bedroom. I like my bedroom because I relax in it. Every night I read a book on my bed.
Shaliziah Buttigieg

No comments:

Post a Comment